My submission for the Cozy Winter Jam 2023 and my first Godot Project
You wish this perfect day would never end!
Sled down powder white hills as fast as you can, leaving the coming night far behind you! Warm you fingers and keep yourself energized with hot chocolate drinks along the path, because what goes Better Together than hot chocolate and a cold winter day?
- Mostly mouth-made sounds and cheerful music to accompany your winter adventure!
- My green cheek conure Wheatley riding a sled, with a scarf that flaps in the wind!
- Snow! Snow on the ground, snowy mountains in the back, snow falling from the sky! More snow than you could possibly know what to do with!
- Made in about 40 hours mostly live on stream in three days under the watchful eyes
- A highscore to see how far you got, before the night caught up with you! (Please share yours below!)
- My first Godot (4.2) project, coming from Unity! |
I did not have time to check how this game performs on slower systems and I am sure I missed plenty of bugs! Please let me know how you enjoyed the game and if you ran into any issues! Once WebGL export is available for Godot 4.2, I can hopefully add a playable version in the browser!
Most of the game was made during my live streams on my Twitch!
The game is a a single windows executable.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.